01 02 03 Hand Me Down Heaven: A Year of W's 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A Year of W's

34
With my oldest daughter's wedding quickly approaching, I have decided to make the year 2017 a year of W'S.
Wake - each day happy, healthy and ready
Word - read and pray the word of God daily
Write - blog, journal, manuscript
Walk - a little every day
Water - 8 glasses a day
Work - physical, mental, spiritual
Website - new, improved, personal and bookstore
Wife - be a better partner
Win - be an example of positive thinking
Wise - read, study, learn something new every day
Wait - work on patience
Wonder - allow myself to be a child at heart
Wander - roam, travel, journey
Want - stay hungry for something better
Waste - nothing
Watch - be aware of others, be open
Whole - be complete, all God's intention, full potential
Wedding - March 4th, incredibly special, cannot wait to share their day, gaining a son

I know I will extend this list as the months pass but for now, I am focused on these W's. What about you? Any W's for your year or any other resolutions? Thank the good Lord that every day is a new day and a fresh start. Happy 2017
35 36 37 38