01 02 03 Hand Me Down Heaven: Who Are You? 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Who Are You?

34
While reviewing some ideas from a book about author platform, I came across a very essential question that needs to be answered. Who are you? A good question for all of us to ask ourselves I think.

Now let's face it, it would make our parents proud if we would be so humble as to answer as Pope Francis and admit, "I am a sinner." That answer got rave reviews.

And, within the next couple of days of reading this question, I heard in Scripture the same question posed to John the Baptist. "Who are you?" Now wouldn't anyone be amazing who could give the same answer as John did and be as honest as him? "I am the voice of one crying out in the desert, 'Make straight the way of the Lord.'" Wouldn't it be awesome if we could say honestly that all we do and say to one another, prepares us to properly greet Christ? That our lives have been filled with bringing others to Christ and Christ to others. That answer also got rave reviews.

Me. I'm still contemplating. I'd like to be one seen as humble and honest. I'd like to be thought of as one who leads others to Christ and Christ to others. I'd like to prepare a path that leads the way. I'd like to say that I must decrease and He must increase.

me. i'm just too full of myself. i need to stay in the sand (desert) a little longer and figure it all out.

Who are you?

Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38