01 02 03 Hand Me Down Heaven: Solemnity of Most Sacred Heart of Jesus 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Solemnity of Most Sacred Heart of Jesus

34
Little booklets like this from your local Catholic bookstore are full of the gifts of the Church. Today is the Solemnity of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus and if you have never read the promises that Jesus shared with St. Margaret Mary for those who show devotion to His Sacred Heart, this booklet and others are well worth reading. The promises and the devotion are also shared in Amazing Graces: The Blessings of Sacramentals.

from The Nine First Fridays

#12. In the abundant mercy of my heart, I promise that my all-powerful love will grant to all those who will receive Communion on the first Fridays of nine consecutive months the grace of final repentance. They will not die in my displeasure, nor without receiving the sacraments, and my heart will be their secure refuge in that last hour.

I need every bit of help I can find. Gifts like this are given to us through the pure mercy and love of Christ so that we can have every opportunity we need to live a fully Christian life and to gain eternal happiness. Today could be the first Friday for many to gain the promises of The Nine First Fridays.

Labels: , , ,

35 36 37 38