01 02 03 Hand Me Down Heaven: Oh If I Could Only Keep My Mouth Shut...From Today's Reading 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Oh If I Could Only Keep My Mouth Shut...From Today's Reading

34
Then Job answered the LORD and said:

Behold, I am of little account; what can I answer you?
I put my hand over my mouth.
Though I have spoken once, I will not do so again;
though twice, I will do so no more.

I have been up and down a couple of nights stressing over a situation, as mom's can do. The first time I went for help with this "situation", my plea was taken totally wrong and it made matters worse. The second time I went for help with this matter the person I asked thought I was commenting on the way they were handling things. This is why my teaching degree sits in the drawer unused. I could never really get through to others what I wanted to say. When will I ever learn to just keep my mouth shut? Then, today's reading came across my early morning screen and I just have to thank God again for reminding me that it is just not about me. Life is more about how we treat one another, how we handle things as difficulty arises and yes, how we should go to Him for help and He will give us all we need. I so needed this. 

"Lord, help me to close my mouth, get on my knees and to listen to Your Words."
35 36 37 38