01 02 03 Hand Me Down Heaven: The Queenship of the Blessed Virgin Mary 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

The Queenship of the Blessed Virgin Mary

34
Sharing my Magnificat today. I have read this from Maximilian Kolbe twice this month so it must be worth repeating:

"Mary has a right to be loved as Queen of all hearts so that, through her, hearts would be cleansed and themselves become immaculate, similar and like unto her own heart, and so worthy of union with God."

"Today's feast reminds us that holiness means depending on God. The Queenship of Mary invites us to exercise our obedience to God in a way that results in, not submission, but likeness."

"Let us confidently approach the throne of grace to receive mercy and to find grace for timely help." Heb. 4:16

This picture was taken this summer in the Chapel at the University of Dayton when my kids and I stopped to see where my dad went to college. Love this campus and this Chapel!

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38