01 02 03 Hand Me Down Heaven: Memories 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Memories

34
I just love the old times. Someone posted my 7th grade basketball team on facebook and we have all had fun making comments. Another girl posted a question about a business in our area that has since been closed, and that started a whirl of memories. This is partially why I started this blog, to remember all the good things that have been passed down to me whether from my childhood or from the Bible or some other part of History. I've said before and I'll say again, it's not just about the clothes or the baseball glove or the bicycle or the lesson. It's about the people who are in the story behind all those hand me downs. It's about the lessons we look back on that formed us into the adults we are today. It's about relationships and it's about love. I'll try to stay on track this year and continue to pass on the lessons I receive from the daily Readings and the lives of the Saints and my own past. And, I'd love for others to share anything they have learned as I meant for this to be more interactive. I constantly learn from others and I believe that is one of the reasons God gave us to one another. We write our own stories and we pass them on for all they are worth. We are all chapters in the book of life. Maybe we can even consider ourselves continuations of the book written so many years ago. I love memories and I'll try to continue to share and I hope you continue to share along with me.
35 36 37 38