Friday, December 3, 2010

Open My Eyes

"Those who err in spirit shall acquire understanding, and those who find fault shall receive instruction."
“Let it be done for you according to your faith.”
And their eyes were opened.

You just have to love the Old and New Testament readings for today. I have so much going on right now, as does everyone, and the world just keeps on coming. Today just makes me believe even more in the power of prayer, in the power of having faith. All I can think to say is, "Lord in my mistakes, help me to understand. In my amazing ability to find fault, instruct me. Help me to be strong in my Faith, to be faithful, to be faith-filled. Open my eyes."

2 comments:

  1. Amen, I've seen the power of prayer really working in my life the last month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You :-)

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete