Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Relationships

"In any case, each one of you should love his wife as himself, and the wife should respect her husband." Ephesians 5:33
Most of the time I have a great relationship with my husband but I have to admit, it's not easy. I don't think God meant for our relationships to be easy. I think He wanted us to work at relationships just as we have to work at everything else in this world. I think He wants us to pray about our relationships. My husband and I work together every day. We are raising six children and running the local Catholic bookstore and in this economy, trust me, it ain't easy. When it's just he and I, all is well. But, there's all these other issues from the outside world that creep in and mess things up. We have to constantly push the ways of the world outside our relationship.

1 comment:

  1. I never used to think it was work until we had kids....now I can see that it is. Without a doubt they are a true blessings!

    ReplyDelete