01 02 03 Hand Me Down Heaven: Nothing Hidden 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Nothing Hidden

34
"For there is nothing hidden that will not become visible, and nothing secret that will not be known and come to light."
Working on some new writing projects I have really come to believe this Scripture passage for today more than ever. When we write for the public, all sorts of questions come from all sorts of people and before we know it, there's not a secret in the house. If I don't blurt it out, the kids do or a friend or another family member. Might as well just write the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth, as well as we can remember, because the questions gonna be asked and the answer will be expected at some point. Now not that I'd expect anyone not to write truth but if you have any secrets, I suggest the fiction category. Of course the other lesson for today is to light that lamp and let it shine, so my prayer today is for that light to be the fire of the Spirit and the words that flow be guided by that same Holy Spirit. Because I tell ya, if my nothing is meant to be known, it best be guided from above.
35 36 37 38