01 02 03 Hand Me Down Heaven: Happy Birthday Mom! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Happy Birthday Mom!

34

"I urge you to live in a manner worthy of the call you have received, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another through love,
striving to preserve the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace:
one Body and one Spirit, as you were also called to the one hope of your call;
one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is over all and through all and in all."

Today's my mom's Birthday and I know she would rather be paired with St. Luke as an artist but the luck of the draw is to share the day with St. Matthew. Actually, she constantly drops what she's doing to "Follow" Him so I'm not surprised by the match. She has put off so many things for her vocation as wife and mother and example to others and bookstore owner and all with humility and gentleness, striving to preserve peace. I love that St. Paul mentioned her attributes this morning. How perfect! I constantly hear from others, even our street people, "What a great mom you have!" and I agree. Love you mom. Happy Birthday!
35 36 37 38