01 02 03 Hand Me Down Heaven: God is Speaking 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

God is Speaking

34
"Write all the words I have spoken to you in a book." I find this a very interesting request from God to Jeremiah. I try to constantly stay tuned into words in Scripture that come directly from God. Well, don't we all. These words were repeated to us Tuesday and I can't seem to get them off my mind. As if they were meant for me, and I believe they all are, I have wondered what I should be writing down and who is my audience. But the more I ponder, the more I realize that God does not say a thing about what or who, He just says to write all the words. I so often allow this world to crawl into that little space between me and God (what's the rule) and mess things up. The rules are so simple in His one liners but first I have to let loose of all that clogs my ability to hear Him. He's speaking to me. He says so right here and He wants me to write all the words in a book. As a writer wanna be, this is truly a gift from above. I want to do a shout out to every writer out there and say, "Hey guys, there's no such thing as writer's block. Listen. God has the answer. God is the answer. Write it down." All I have to do, literally, is to listen and to write. Maybe it's for this blog. Maybe it's for a book to be published. Maybe it's a simple prayer. Maybe it's for many or maybe it's just for a few. All these things I put in the way are all about me. The few things that He requests make life and words flow much easier. Listen to Him. He speaks.

Labels: ,

35 36 37 38