01 02 03 Hand Me Down Heaven: ASK 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

ASK

34
Well, I'm a little slow obviously. I attended a mini retreat on the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius and amidst all the other clever little info, the leader informed us that this passage today where Jesus says, “Ask and it will be given to you;
seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you" is the ASK passage. Clearly the first three letters of Ask, Seek, Knock are ASK. Now, isn't our God clever? Who knew? Probably everyone except me until this retreat. But, that's why we attend, that's why we read, that's why we want to know more because our God is clever and within His words, His teachings there is soooo much more. Today, I remember that I can never stop reading, stop learning. Ask, seek, knock. All the answers are in there, in His words, in His message, in His messengers. ASK
35 36 37 38