01 02 03 Hand Me Down Heaven: Ambition 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Ambition

34
"Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others."
--Philippians 2:3-4
I have to say that I have been working once again on a daily meditation. It is tireless work and yet rewarding. There is no doubt that I have nothing to say that would make a difference in this world. I have to sit and wait for the words and then write what is given. Oftentimes, if I don't write it down the thought is gone forever and sometimes when I read it over days later, I have no recollection of the words. Now, I will say that when I write what I want and when I write just to finish something so I can turn it in and say "look at me", the words are just a group of words. Meaningless. I want to be published again but I have to understand that there are so many out there who are better. I have to continue to read and to learn and to listen and to practice. I am no better and what I do have to give really has nothing to do with me. I am an instrument to be used and I must allow myself to be just that. Dang it! Once again I'm reminded that it's not all about me. Use me today Lord to make a difference. Let Your words flow through me because I've heard myself and I have nothing to say.
35 36 37 38